Mt. Playmore is happy to help you reach new heights with fundraising by giving back to schools and the community! Plan your next Fundraising event at Mt. Playmore!
How it works:
- Request a night and time for your team, club or organization to visit Mt. Playmore.
- Promote the event within your organization and to family and friends.
- Show up during the appointed time and day.
- Run through our monster-sized playscape, play endless games in our arcade, try a meal at our 'Hungry Yeti Restaurant' and win prizes at redemption!
- Receive a check for your organization based upon the revenue generated during your event within 72 hours.
What you get back:
Mt. Playmore will give back a percentage of all profit generated by your participating friends and family members. This includes all admission, food and game-card purchases on the night of your fundraising event to your organization.
What you need to know:
- Spirit Nights are available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday ONLY
- Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 10 am- 8 pm Friday-Saturday 10 am- 10 pm
- Closed on Tuesdays during school year starting August 22nd.
- Your event can begin as early as 3 pm and end as late as 8 pm.
- Spirit Nights must be scheduled at least 3 weeks in advance from date of booking.
- Only one organization per night.
- All marketing and promotion is the responsibility of the organization.
- Call 512-989-8886 or email email@example.com today to find out more details!