For the last few weeks, we’ve been monitoring the evolution of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. With today’s discovery of 2 presumptive positive cases in Travis County, we wanted to share the precautions that Mt Playmore has in place to prevent the spread of germs within our facility. While many facilities are now scrambling to put into place effective measures to prevent the spread of disease, Mt Playmore has always been extremely focused on the health of our guests and team members and has had these procedures in place for many years already.
- Mt Playmore is DIS.IN.FX Germ Expert Certified. The treatment process combines fogging/spraying/misting technologies that treats our entire facility with a proprietary blend of high powered disinfectants, cleaners and RAZOR Antimicrobial Coating™. This treatment process is proven to kill 99.99% of harmful microbes and inhibit microbial growth. This is followed up with periodic ATP testing which can detect the presence of microbial existence on surfaces and is used to verify the effectiveness of our disinfection program.
- We have a fully automated, touch free Meritech hand wash station available for our guests. This equipment has been tested in FDA-certified laboratories to prove that it consistently removes more than 99.9% of harmful pathogens with each wash cycle. (And kids love using it, so it encourages them to wash too!) This station is located adjacent to the Hungry Yeti Café.
- We have numerous hand sanitizer dispensers located throughout the facility, along with sanitizing wipes that are freely available for our guests to use.
- We have also installed addition sanitizer dispensers by our front door so guests may use them immediately upon entering Mt Playmore.
- Our carpets are vacuumed several times per day, and are sanitized daily with Otoban Disinfectant which is guaranteed to kill 99.99% of germs within 60 seconds.
- We are remaining diligent with our cleaning and sanitation. We are taking extra care to be sure that high touch surfaces are being repeatedly sanitized throughout the day.
We continue to review the latest information from the CDC and Texas Department of Health to ensure our policies and procedures align with the latest recommended preventative measures.
We ask that our guests help us in our effort by staying home if not feeling well.